For Sale "GSXR1000"

I'd have to run up and lick her... but then again I am into pain..
tounge.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

I could just imagine the look on the hottie's face... When you went to stick your tongue somewhere on here body...
Hahaha
super.gif

Now I am curious... here comes this Hottie just walking along being her bad self... all of a sudden out of nowhere comes this overweight white guy with grey in his hair running his tongue up the back of her leg... now what do you think she would do? My excuse would have to be that my Wife told me to and I always listen to my Wife...
tounge.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

What would be the optimal pickup line for that. "Hello ms, just how many licks does it take to get to your center?"  SMACK!  
I'm soo bad.  
firedevil.gif

For your info, I have found that "do whatever the #*@! you want" means, just try it buddy!
biggrin.gif

(MrGxr @ Oct. 03 2006,12:46) Now I am curious... here comes this Hottie just walking along being her bad self... all of a sudden out of nowhere comes this overweight white guy with grey in his hair running his tongue up the back of her leg... now what do you think she would do? My excuse would have to be that my Wife told me to and I always listen to my Wife...  
tounge.gif

wow.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Man...
I am visualizing George on all fours crawling like the devil incarnate to sneek up on said Hottie.. He takes a lick of her calf to the back of her knee.... She does a somersault and then comes back to kick him right on the ribs with her pointy pumps and all blond hair flailing wildly while all the other Husbands in the mall just watch thinking, "man how I would love to be him right now because he can see up her skirt when he gets kicked"...
Hahahaha

tounge.gif

Back