For BigBSBusa - Garmin Motorcycle icon

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Here ya go, Ken

BTW, anyone else with a Garmin GPS, here's a motorcycle icon for it...

Attachments

• motorcycle_sport_blue.zip
    162.5 KB · Views: 127
We just got our Nuvi.... how do you add Icons and stuff like that?

We bought ours off of E-bay and we did not receive a manual with it... I need to go online and download it... when I find time.

We just got our Nuvi.... how do you add Icons and stuff like that?

We bought ours off of E-bay and we did not receive a manual with it... I need to go online and download it... when I find time.

Plug it in via USB to your PC. It will show up as a 'drive' in My Computer. Browse to the Vehicles folder and add the icon(s).

You can also add music the same way... The SD card will also show up as a drive.

You can go here to download a bunch more vehicles: Garmin | All Vehicles

LOL - there's even one for Michelle! :laugh:

carPink.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Plug it in via USB to your PC. It will show up as a 'drive' in My Computer. Browse to the Vehicles folder and add the icon(s).

You can also add music the same way... The SD card will also show up as a drive.

i can't download anything to my garmin nuvi 200. what am i doing wrong? i went to computer, opened garmin, and entered the vehicle folder. the "bike" one i saved from here was in another folder so i sent it to the garmin "vehicle" folder w/ the others that come with it ,but when i check it out on the garmin itself ,it wasn't there. :banghead:

I am on the verge of purchasing the NUVI 260W (wide screen version)--- cheapest I've found is about $206 on the internet....

Has anybody seen a better price anywhere?? If you have, post me up a link or address if you will---- I would be very grateful- just trying to find the BEST price from a reputable source:bowdown::thumbsup:

i can't download anything to my garmin nuvi 200. what am i doing wrong? i went to computer, opened garmin, and entered the vehicle folder. the "bike" one i saved from here was in another folder so i sent it to the garmin "vehicle" folder w/ the others that come with it ,but when i check it out on the garmin itself ,it wasn't there. :banghead:

Just checking the obvious stuff, did you unzip the file that was posted? If not, it won't show as the required file extension and will be unrecognizable.

Back