Flouride , was used by Hitler too

I would have clicked on it but i brush my teeth frequently.....:laugh:

I believe they are beginning to phase out water fluoridification. That was the last I heard, or at least I hope so. Not that it will matter much, the damage is done.

:rofl: The Russians are Coming, The Russians are Coming, or that's what they told us when I was a kid after the Communist had us put Flouride in our WATER :laugh:

Fluoride is a good, topical preventative against tooth decay. I've spent most of my life living in places with fluoridated water and I assure you, I am in no way disposed to trust Big Brother.

By the way it occurs naturally in most aquifers. In SC we come close to meeting the fed guideline in some areas exceed it.

Fluoride is a good, topical preventative against tooth decay. I've spent most of my life living in places with fluoridated water and I assure you, I am in no way disposed to trust Big Brother.

You are kidding right? I can never tell, Fluoride has been proven to be absolutely worthless in preventing cavities.

You are kidding right? I can never tell, Fluoride has been proven to be absolutely worthless in preventing cavities.

If you trust wiki :

Cavity prevention: water fluoridation
Fluoride-containing compounds are used in topical and systemic fluoride therapy for preventing tooth decay. They are used for water fluoridation and in many products associated with oral hygiene.[14] Originally, sodium fluoride was used to fluoridate water; however, hexafluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) and its salt sodium hexafluorosilicate (Na2SiF6) are more commonly used additives, especially in the United States. The fluoridation of water is known to prevent tooth decay[15][16] and is considered by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as "one of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century".[17][18] In some countries where large, centralized water systems are uncommon, fluoride is delivered to the populace by fluoridating table salt. Fluoridation of water is not without critics, however (see Water fluoridation controversy).[19]

If flo-ride were to do any good,wouldn't you need to let it sit on yer teeth for a while,instead of just drinking it down.???

House Mouse will be home soon ('bout 20 years in dental profesion) I'll get the dope then.

RSD.

If you trust wiki :

Cavity prevention: water fluoridation
Fluoride-containing compounds are used in topical and systemic fluoride therapy for preventing tooth decay. They are used for water fluoridation and in many products associated with oral hygiene.[14] Originally, sodium fluoride was used to fluoridate water; however, hexafluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) and its salt sodium hexafluorosilicate (Na2SiF6) are more commonly used additives, especially in the United States. The fluoridation of water is known to prevent tooth decay[15][16] and is considered by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as "one of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century".[17][18] In some countries where large, centralized water systems are uncommon, fluoride is delivered to the populace by fluoridating table salt. Fluoridation of water is not without critics, however (see Water fluoridation controversy).[19]

The original intent, the reason for water fluoridation was the belief that it helped protect your teeth from cavities. Many various studies and reports have shown that this is actually not true. New studies are showing the actual harmful effects of fluoride, including neurotoxic effects.

Let me edit this: The benefits related to water fluoridation for the prevention of cavities has shown a very weak, inconsequential effect on cavitiy prevention and tooth protection. So if you want to be extremely technical, fluoride has a very very modest effect on your teeth - questionable even. Now the problem is - that modest, weak gain might come at the expense of your health. Yay for pretty teeth, but now your children are dumber for it. BTW that weak protection has been shown in empirical studies to not bring down the rate of dental cavities and dental decay when you compare populations that have high amounts of fluoride and populations with low amounts of fluoride.

Last edited:
If flo-ride were to do any good,wouldn't you need to let it sit on yer teeth for a while,instead of just drinking it down.???

House Mouse will be home soon ('bout 20 years in dental profesion) I'll get the dope then.

RSD.

lookin forward to it
:beerchug:

Back