Florida Busa Trackday

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
If we have enough riders we could rent Jennings for the day. I went to a private trackday with another group and it went well. They had about 42 riders which came to about $100 per rider for the day. Not sure about any other details but I DON'T want to coordinate this because of my work schedule. I have acquired 2 instructors that are interested in coming out and working with you guys if you want to get this together. Let me know how many of you are interested and if this is something that you all want and get a coordinator. We will get it hooked up.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Marc, I wonder if Southwest Airline would be interesting in towing my trailer! LOL What the hell, this is the best post I've seen all night, a great idea! and zip, zero, nada reply.

customer_service_desk_sleeping_sm_nwm.gif

I don't know what the problem is. Just thought I would follow up my post about improving your skills with a place to do it. Oh well...

No Problem Mark, I've got way too much going on right now and I am willing to bet the rest of the Tampa folks are just busy. Kevin and everyone will be along... Just give em' a minute. You want 40 something bikes? I am willing to bet that Cecil and the rest can gather 40 bikes.

Then again, it's a couple weeks before Christmas, everyone has family and stuff happening, so I dunno who's going to step up and take the reigns...

This isn't a short fuse time line. Just getting the word out now and then we can look at dates if there is enough interest.

smile.gif

thumbs-up.gif
I would imagine they would be crawling outta the woodwork. But I notice other than Joker and I the locals haven't checked in within the last couple of days. I know Tampa Track Junkies regularly heads to Jennings so it should be a natural...

Got a couple up in P-Cola that are interested, any ideas on dates?

I've still got a vocher for a freetrack day at Jennings, too! Get on over here and stir it up some~ Unless you just want all Busas, you'll get a lot of peeple to commit~ We've been discussing doing a private day soon also...
cool.gif

I could be interested regardless... just depends on the timing.. monies.. tires.. and all that...
wink.gif

Well I was not going with the busa only thing... As I have just a "slow" 636. Like I said I am not the coordinator so not my call.

Please Forgive my ignorance on the location. Where is "Jennings" and what kind of track is it? I am in Lakeland (30 minutes from Tampa OR Orlando). I've been in the Harley world for the past 5 years and now that I'm deaf (JK) and used to riding sitting up leaning against a backrest and resting my hands on the Ape hangier Grips, I decided to do a re-entry into the Sport bike world. What A BEAST of a machine I chose to do it on!!! I Still have 1" Chicken strips on the rear tire so Obviously need to get those skills and confidence back. Anybody can go fast in a straight line. If it's a twisty style track gimme directions and an address to send the $100!
BTW...Got ALL the problems resolved from the previous post and my 600 mile service is done. Should be smoooooth speeding  err uhh sailing from here on!

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: "Fat Fingers!"|1102658111 -->

JenningsGP is a motorcycle only road course. It is located in Jennings, Florida. You can find out more at JenningsGP.com

smile.gif

Well I was not going with the busa only thing...  As I have just a "slow" 636.  Like I said I am not the coordinator so not my call.
That's cool, Howlin' Mad.. you should still drop on by TTJ though! I think you'll find a good group of pure track junkies over there~ Maybe I'll meet ya at the track sometime...
cool.gif

Back