First scalp of the Millennium!

OB_DangerMouse

Registered
As I pulled out onto a nice twisty country road near my house this morning a couple of GSXR750s went past (both pretty new 2-3 years WV type onwards.)
I overtook the first one (newer and could have been a girl so it might have been a boyfriend/girlfriend pairing) the leading GSXR checked his mirrors clicked down a couple of gears and tucked himself in under the bubble - well, I was impressed with the straight line speed, had to give the ol Busa a bit of stick to keep up, then came the first bend (all nice open 100Mph+ sweepers on this road) he hit the brakes and wobbled round at about 70, I blasted past on the exit swang it into the next bend knee on the deck and f**ked off! - didn't see him again!

I wonder if he'll tell his mates down the pub a lardy Busa slaughtered him on the twisties?
Like I've always said leave sports bikes to sports bike riders or you look a complete twat!

yea beating the piss out of his halfabusa.with no roll on power.there are plenty of streights and they are safer and he'll get spanked hard!!!!revenge is best served cold.

Yeah, well you know how to bend a bike around corners because you race. The average yuppie squid who is better at buying a hot bike than at riding it is dead meat.

Good job anyway...but if you're a for-real rider, which you obvoiusly are, for most of the twits you meet up with out on the road it is going to be a little bit like picking on the retarded. But I probably wouldn't be able to resist either. :)

Back