First REAL ride and BLAMO!!!

The ticket isn't what hurts, it's the insurance. I live in Eaton. Let me know next time you want to go chase tickets. I am usually only home on the weekends.

Well got out today in the good ole Buckeye State...was mid 70's and finally got out for the first REAL ride of the year...was headed over to Brookville Indiana with my smokin' hot G/F (she bought me a Zero Gravity windscreen for Valentines Day...awwww) to buy her an ice cream cone and take a nice ride...was nice out but a bit windy and ummmmmm 20 miles into it...POW...one of Butler Counties finest (sheriff's deputy) tagged me at 70 in a 55...was on my way back down from going a bit faster because i thought i saw one up ahead oncoming...so a few seconds earlier and it would have been worse...ALOT worse (manadatory appearance)...so i got over to Brookville to eat the MOST EXPENSIVE ice cream i'll probably ever have...LOL...oh well...was STILL a great ride...bet i wasn't LE's ONLY hit today org wide...LOL...later Y'all...
War Bird 13
:boohoo:

So man is this a bad time to remind you that butler county sheriffs clocked me at 141 mph and let me go with a verbal watning? haha. Maybe they just liked my bike better.

The ticket isn't what hurts, it's the insurance. I live in Eaton. Let me know next time you want to go chase tickets. I am usually only home on the weekends.
Saw your thread on the Dragon Ride...looks like it's still a bit early...too much debris and salt etc etc...but STILL jealous...i usually head up your way once a week i live in Trenton and we always come up 122...to get to eaton...fun road 122 can be...wanting to make at least ONE trip to the Gap this year...hoping the insurance won't hurt too much...no other points on my license so hopfully it won't skyrocket on me...:rofl:

So man is this a bad time to remind you that butler county sheriffs clocked me at 141 mph and let me go with a verbal watning? haha. Maybe they just liked my bike better.
Josh...u suck...and yes i remember that...just my luck i guess...i couldn't run either...had Sharanda with (would NEVER jeopardize her safety)...and THAT stretch of road is pretty bad...lots of hills and the last time i did some hill jumping was on my 1000RR and THAT scared the HELL outta me...so i KNOW that kinda crap on the Busa is a NO NO...plus there were NO side roads...i just got caught...plain and simple :banghead: anyway...WHEN are WE gonna get out...dude...it sucks riding alone...Get a pass and let's go...:beerchug:...hey REMEMBER THIS...

Busa (2).jpg

Got some new pics with the new Zero Gravity...Nice Huh? :thumbsup:

Ah yes thats much better man! I was griping for you to do that when you got the bike. haha. I don't know man if you hadn't noticed yet I have to break the news to you. My bike is back up for sale. Can't really afford to have it with some of the things me and the girlfriend have going on. If it sells I may not even have a ride this season. Its in the classifieds here.

Ah yes thats much better man! I was griping for you to do that when you got the bike. haha. I don't know man if you hadn't noticed yet I have to break the news to you. My bike is back up for sale. Can't really afford to have it with some of the things me and the girlfriend have going on. If it sells I may not even have a ride this season. Its in the classifieds here.

DUUUUUUUDE!!!!...say it ain't so...come on...is it THAT bad that u gotta put it back up for sale...man we went all the way to Chicago for that bike...well...i support ya...and hope EVERYTHING is ok...send me a text some time...fill me in if it's not too personal...does it HAVE to go?
:cursin:

ps-i LOVE my lid...

6.jpg

Back