AZ Busa ride in the Heat.

nectrplnt

Registered
Even though its hotter than hell, I still got the itch to ride. 107 out today, a little cooler than we are use to. Payson, Showlow, globe then 60 all the way home. 375 miles, 4 gas stops, 1 butt break / picture break, 1 ice cream stop, 6 hrs. All safe.

Gixxer Cruising 008.jpg

Gixxer Cruising 018.jpg

Gixxer Cruising 020.jpg

Did you ride Salt River Canyon? Must of if you went through Globe and then To Showlow.

yes sirrr salt river canyon. It was sweet. The traffic was a little much at times. So we just pulled over and waited then we ripped through it....safely of course:laugh:

yes sirrr salt river canyon. It was sweet. The traffic was a little much at times. So we just pulled over and waited then we ripped through it....safely of course:laugh:

I rode through there last year in June, once we got a 1/2 outside of Globe heading towards Phoenix it was a 115 degrees for 5 hours on our way to Palm Desert. A miserable ride to say the least.

I feel your pain the 4 days a week I get to ride to work... It's AWESOME! It hasn't been to bad this year so far though.. although I did do a PGR ride this last week and sweated so much in my hlemet that I think it weighed almost a pound more then when I started.

I rode today, 109 F, and the AC in the CAR worked GREAT :rofl:

Glad you enjoyed your RIDE :thumbsup:

I love that ride.... I just stay out of the salt canyon from july throughout sept.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yeah, the heat I can deal with, but when ur at the light and ur balls feel like they are sauteeing in sweat, not so much. I think all us az ppl need to get together for a ride, whos with me!!!!! And 04 duramax ur in it whether u like it or not haha:)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Back