First real ride last night

Crackhead

Registered
I got a chance to get a real ride last night. I've had all kinds of other bikes, but nothing this light and fast. I'm so impressed with this thing, it's like it was made for me. I love the balance, the handling, the weight, the speed. Finally a bike that lives up to the hype.

I got a chance to get a real ride last night. I've had all kinds of other bikes, but nothing this light and fast. I'm so impressed with this thing, it's like it was made for me. I love the balance, the handling, the weight, the speed. Finally a bike that lives up to the hype.
Light? :super: You think the busa is light? :super: I can go along with balanced, well handling, etc... but LIGHT? :super:

The busa definitely lives up to it's hype. :cool:

Crackhead ? I don't want to know :laugh: ... But welcome to the board and if you think it lives up to the "hype" after your first ride wait till you had it a little while... you'll realize that there was no "hype" at all "Just the FACTS"!

Congrats on getting a good feel for the Busa...is it broken in yet? If not, just wait! :D
I keep saying it was made for me too...the bike just fits, doesn't it...

The bike is a trip to ride and I know what you mean by lite. I have a Simms One-Off Softail that weighs double the Bus.
JT2!

Hey there neigbor, Crackhead. Yeh, we had a bit of good riding weather last night. I got mine out for a little spin too. As for the light comment, it all depends on what you're used to. Compared to a Harley or eqivalent, it is light.
I've only had mine a few months, and love it more each time I ride it. What I had to get used to is trying not to do too much. It was my first sport bike, and I found out does a lot on it's own. You just have to relax and enjoy.
Hope to see you on the road sometime.

I would agree with the 'light' thing also. I just bought my Hayabusa also, and although I think that it looks huge for a sportbike, when I ride it, it feels like a toy. Just the phrasing that popped into my head when I started riding it.

Man, when you say something around here everyone jumps on you. I've owned a 94 gsxr 1100,79 KZ1000,94 VFR750, 93 ZX7R,and 97 CBR900. All the following are heavier and less powerful than the BUSA. So yes I repeat "light"

I hear ya Crack.

clock_run_backwards_md_clr.gif

I agree with you too!

My prior bike was a 750 Katana (stolen! :devil: ) and the Busa only weighs 40 lbs more thatn the Kat.  This is real weight as I ride over a set of scales 3x a week.

Nice to have a bike that is 10% heavier than your old one with TWICE the Power.

RaHaHa!

Yeah....My Busa felt really light compared to my Vmax--And has more power and way better brakes....It rocks :) :) :laugh:

Back