First dyno after mods

Earthdog

Registered
hi!,

Some may remember some of my previous posts regarding some modofocations for my busa..

Apparently the first mechanic was a fake due to the job that i found out he did for my cylinder head..but that is history..

Today we dynoed the baby...

Bike: Busa 2003 model, Akrapovic Full, DNA Filter, PCIII, cylinder job, Stage 1 yoshimura cams

I am abroad for bussiness, i cant wait to return home to ride her...

Over the phone i heard the numbers:

183 rwhp @ ~9800 and 14,5 kb-m torque

here you go...

dania_003.jpg

I convert that for you in a couple of hours oops nope it just saw it has listed 2M which would be meters and I doubt the dyno was 7 feet above sealevel. or was it?

If their accurate, those are great numbers!!! I only got 168RWHP, tough with stock air filter, stock cams, only PC3 and Yosh Duplex race full system.

Hmm, makes me think about maybe doing some cam mods next winter!!

well like i type good.
well something is wrong with the correction number or I am a drok.
you have uncorrected HP so this is what the bike made right then,If your corrected it to SAE the HP and torque would go down sounds like a 1397 with 104 torque

please define "cylinder job"...  
rock.gif
sorry....
head polishing i meant!!

It is a great story guys ..

In the beggining of the year we agreed with our mechanic to procceed with the head polishing job..He was my mechanic for 4 years...

After All he did a fucked up job as you will see in the photos and he nearly did anything to me..

After i found another one with which together we installed the cams we did the polishing job and all the things that needed to be done...I trust him now because i saw what happened and i got what he promised..

I will give you some photos...

This forst one is the head after the first bastards "job"....

<!--EDIT|Earthdog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121454346 -->

before2.jpg

Back