First bath of the year

MrGxr

Donating Member
Registered
The sun was out, it was around 65F, and "My Baby" needed a bath before tomorrow's ride. I love how proud she gets when she is clean and shining...

Photo_1.jpg

Then she asked that I get her other side... she thinks its a better side for photographing... I have told her over and over no matter what side she photographed on she is the best. She likes that...

Photo_2.jpg

And then I thought the house looked kool on "My Baby's" skin... so to speak...

Photo_5.jpg

that title could have meant so many things....

thank god it didn't mean those other things.

woohoo.gif

Pulling her out of the garage, soaping her up and then rinsing her off ever so gently.... pulled out the wax and started to rub her down and make her feel real good... wiped off the wax, sat back and smiled. I love the colors and the way they look in the sun.

Tomorrow she's going to treat me right when we are up in the mountains cause I treated her real nice today... You know, scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

No more stress, just the longing for tomorrow morning and the road.

Pretty bike for sure.
biggrin.gif
The Purple/Black are the best colors... yes maybe a little biased, but hey what are you going to do?  
biggrin.gif
blk/pur are my favorite. looks clean. are those mighty mouse stickers on the fairings
cool.gif
Yup, been my nickname since around 13 yrs old....

Wouldn't go out to play until I finished watching Mighty Mouse on TV, then it was not showing up for Soccer practice or even the games, then is was going out on dates... seems I was little nutsy faygen about Mighty Mouse and he's still around the house 29yrs later...

biggrin.gif

I saw a speck on your bike
wow.gif
and since I went riding yesterday and you need some more wash training, are you available today  
laugh.gif

Nice looking Bike, and you got the CORRECT Color also  
tounge.gif

Back