Firefighters on 'Busas

Ripp6957

Registered
I'm an Orlando, FL firefighter on a '00 'Busa. Any other FF's out there? If you're coming to Daytona, let me know...mark  
firedevil.gif

beerchug.gif

busachick

Registered
I'm a volunteer EMT in Toronto. I work out of firehalls with the guys. But do all my runs in the bus with my insane partner.
But it's all good. My partner owns a 98 ZX-9 and I have convinced him to buy a Busa next season!
Busachick

dnolder

Donating Member
Registered
firedevil.gif
Hi< I'm a firefighter from Olean, NY local 1796 and I'm picking up a 2002 busa this coming Monday. What sucks is I won't be able to ride for a few more months (snow) I'm thinking about going to Daytona just so I can ride it.

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
I'm cool with you being a firefighter...But I'm not and never wanted to be one...But it is a cool profession I know lots of you guys and deal with them often...

You cool with that...
rock.gif

rocket1

Donating Member
Registered
VOLUNTEER IN BADDECK CAPE BRETON (CANADA) JUST GOT OUT AFTER 15 YEARS DUTY. HAD A GREAT TIME BUT HATED TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS WITH THE JAWS!
grim.gif

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
I was on the Fire Department for ten years, I was Asst. Chief of Fire Investigations when I left the service.

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I have had firefighter training, and worked with departments all my career. My recent worldwide travels took me to fire brigades all over. I get to play like a fireman but make a few more bucks in the process.

May take pictures in turnouts with the Busa. Woman seem to love that for some reason.

Thinker

TWISTIT

Registered
THIS BUSA RIDER IS A FIREFIGHTER IN MEMPHIS, TN ENGINE COMPANY 5.  I WILL TELL ANYONE THAT I LOVE MY JOB AND WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR A HUNDRED THOUSAND BUCKS!

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I am with you Cap, but i do get to play a bit. Here is a picture of me and Billy Quick, one of the heroes from FDNY:

Billy_Quick_FDNY.jpg

cache

Banned
Hate to say it, but I am like many millions of other Americans that respected what firefighters and police do everyday, but after September 11 have an entirely different view of them.
Not to say I was blind before, but since that day I will stop dead in my tracks to help them or high-five them.

beerchug.gif

Latest Bikes

• Hayabusa Addict
    From back to front; 2014 9.99 index champion 2005 all motor class...
    • Motonutz916
    • Updated:
  • My Gen 3 Busa
    Photos of my 10 year freshen up on my 2009 Hayabusa. Parts highlights...
    • fallenarch
    • Updated:
  • Art 05 Hayabusa
    hayabusa 05
    • VIPER
    • Updated:
  • toads L2
    L2 as it is ridden today
    • ROADTOAD1340
    • Updated:
  • Busa in another part of Cornwall
    Cotehele pretty spot but residents didn't appreciate the Busa. I guess...
    • Grumpyoldjohn
    • Updated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim B