Firefighters on 'Busas

Ripp6957

Registered
I'm an Orlando, FL firefighter on a '00 'Busa. Any other FF's out there? If you're coming to Daytona, let me know...mark  
firedevil.gif

beerchug.gif

I'm a volunteer EMT in Toronto. I work out of firehalls with the guys. But do all my runs in the bus with my insane partner.
But it's all good. My partner owns a 98 ZX-9 and I have convinced him to buy a Busa next season!
Busachick

firedevil.gif
Hi< I'm a firefighter from Olean, NY local 1796 and I'm picking up a 2002 busa this coming Monday. What sucks is I won't be able to ride for a few more months (snow) I'm thinking about going to Daytona just so I can ride it.

I was a Volunteer Firefighter for about four years when I lived up in CT.

I'm cool with you being a firefighter...But I'm not and never wanted to be one...But it is a cool profession I know lots of you guys and deal with them often...

You cool with that...
rock.gif

VOLUNTEER IN BADDECK CAPE BRETON (CANADA) JUST GOT OUT AFTER 15 YEARS DUTY. HAD A GREAT TIME BUT HATED TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS WITH THE JAWS!
grim.gif

I was on the Fire Department for ten years, I was Asst. Chief of Fire Investigations when I left the service.

I have had firefighter training, and worked with departments all my career. My recent worldwide travels took me to fire brigades all over. I get to play like a fireman but make a few more bucks in the process.

May take pictures in turnouts with the Busa. Woman seem to love that for some reason.

Thinker

THIS BUSA RIDER IS A FIREFIGHTER IN MEMPHIS, TN ENGINE COMPANY 5.  I WILL TELL ANYONE THAT I LOVE MY JOB AND WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR A HUNDRED THOUSAND BUCKS!

I liked it but I did change for a hundred thousand bucks !

I am with you Cap, but i do get to play a bit. Here is a picture of me and Billy Quick, one of the heroes from FDNY:

Billy_Quick_FDNY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The rest of the FDNY firefighters that visited my company this summer:

FDNY_Firefighters.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to say it, but I am like many millions of other Americans that respected what firefighters and police do everyday, but after September 11 have an entirely different view of them.
Not to say I was blind before, but since that day I will stop dead in my tracks to help them or high-five them.

beerchug.gif

Back