Finished the vet today

Let 'er eat!

120 mph Busa Dirtbiker
Donating Member
Registered
Well it took me a couple weeks longer that I thought it would, but the vet is finally back together and running good:
272bikebootsvetsize.jpg

272birdsize.jpg

272closeupbikevetsize-med.jpg

272vetbusasize-med.jpg

Schweet!  I like the attitude outta the lady as well...
thumbs-up.gif

Well BEFORE I stuck the blower on there the engine I replaced (another 400 pretty much stock) ran the 1/4 in 14.3. Now I'm hoping to break into the 12's. I will probably need some different wheels and tires to do it. But the bottom line is - if I want to go fast I take the Busa
laugh.gif

Cool! I've been waiting to see the pics when you were done.
Very nice!

Congrats man! Glad to see it all worked out for ya.

I think now it's time to spend some time with little miss attitude. Gotta score some points so you can go play with your toys.

Nice pics
beerchug.gif

Schweet man! Just not fair that I work the hours I work and can't afford more toys like that.
wink.gif

how about a pic under the hood??

Of the vette that is...  I would never...  
wink.gif
Yeah I need to take some under the hood, I replaced most everything under there.  I'll try to snap some soon.  The hardest part now is deciding which one to drive to work everyday......  
smile.gif

This is what my old engine looked like after I stuck the blower on it.  It didn't last long enough to make it to the track.  The new one looks just like this but hopefully quite a bit cleaner
smile.gif

272oldengineblower-med.jpg

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075772453 -->

smile.gif

Nice, very nice.

I have a modified '65 vette, wanting to add an under hood supercharger to it this year. It puts out about 450 hp as it sit, but it does have a fogger NOS system that will add 125+hp to the beast.
I like your vett's body style, grew up with that style.

Oh, the bike looks good too!!!

Ride safe, either way

Nice, very nice.

I have a modified '65 vette, wanting to add an under hood supercharger to it this year. It puts out about 450 hp as it sit, but it does have a fogger NOS system that will add 125+hp to the beast.
I like your vett's body style, grew up with that style.

Oh, the bike looks good too!!!

Ride safe, either way
'65??  Sweet!  Pics we need pics  
smile.gif

Back