Finally!!!

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
managed to link up with Daniel over at Cloud 9, and it just so happened that he was going to be up in my neck of the woods, and he picked up the bike. So the white bus is on the way to vancouver for a motor/trans build and a tune. Maybe he'll update the thread with pictures if he has time, I need something to read about when I'm overseas, NOT RIDING :banghead:

I got a few of the same type projects like discussed in front of you but will be bouncing around and posting pics for you and another customer i'm doing a build for... I will post pics though, not to divulge any secret intel though :laugh:

I'll give you a base line reading when it cools off today. it's locked in and loaded then motor comes out and four go on bench for tear down and setup

Here ya go....

20140707_204308.jpg

What was on your busa while it was dyno'd? Was it completely stock with zero mods done 2 it?

big airbox mod, K&N filter, HMF dual hi mount. 10k miles. well, it's official, it's gonna scare the **** out of me when i get it back.

I'm surprised that all your busa yielded was 155HP? That's basically what they put out stock. The air box mod and full exhaust I figured would've @ least grabbed you a couple ponies.... Then again I've heard that those K&N filters are absolute junk and actually restrict air flow more than the stock paper filters. Either way your gonna chit yourself when you get the bike back from GoldenChild all suped up :laugh:

I have dyno'd busas that make 139hp to 164hp stock from THE FACTORY UNTOUCHED. There is no one hp rating for any motor, even those built by true $100k motor builder's more less the factory that mass produces... When you build a motor it's not about the parts, but the package of parts and assembly..

I'm surprised that all your busa yielded was 155HP? That's basically what they put out stock. The air box mod and full exhaust I figured would've @ least grabbed you a couple ponies.... Then again I've heard that those K&N filters are absolute junk and actually restrict air flow more than the stock paper filters. Either way your gonna chit yourself when you get the bike back from GoldenChild all suped up :laugh:

probably a silly question, but what can i expect from a riding standpoint? this is to anyone with a 200+ hp all motor bike.

probably a silly question, but what can i expect from a riding standpoint? this is to anyone with a 200+ hp all motor bike.

Easy wheelspin and wheelies, and noticeabley quicker acceleration.
Basically...a whole lotta fun!:laugh:
No worries though, it's all in the wrist, you can still cruise.

When you say 200 plus hp are you thinking 205 or more in the area if 275? 205 will give you a lot of wheelies in first second and sometimes third if you really want it to. Very little wheel spin unless you have an old tire.

Back