Finally saw my future new love R/B 04

busafreak

Registered
The red and black is my positively the way Im going to go. Slap on some RC wheels and OOOHHH yeah. I was hoping the red wasnt orangish and I dont think it is at all. Now just have to talk wife into it. YES i know who wears the pants in the family.......................she does. Also I have a new unmounted chrome plated belly pan for sale for $150 if anyone is interested will be in classifieds.Also pocket dragbike coming along heres updated pics.

Pictures4_007.jpg

Hey, that's Olathe Suzuki! Dealt with those guys quite a bit last year and they were great. Bought my Volusia and had all my 'Busa service done there. That red/black does look nice!

Thats correct I live here in Olathe. salesman Wayne is very persuasive.

<!--EDIT|busafreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099090087 -->

I wish I had known that while I was there. Adam used to help me out in the Parts dept. all the time.

About to tear it down and send frame to powdercoater. The motor and rear tire is off a Jr.dragster. Still unsure of HP hopefully between 13-17. Alot better than the factory 1.2HP.

A black frame would set that red/black off perfect! Dark smoke double bubble screen, blacked out turnsignals and tailight, and maybe ceramic powder coat the exhaust black. Awesome!

Curiously, does the red appear to be the same as the pearl red on the '04 LE? In photos, the '05 red looks flat or more gumball red as opposed to metallic - but it's hard to tell in pics.

The red in my opinion is like deep torch red. It does have a dense really small specs of metal flake in it . No orange hue in it at all. To show the differance my pocketbike is also red but has a orange hue to it. That shows you how really red it is.

BAH! that has to be the slowest color combo I have ever seen. You all know black/grey is the fastest so why even consider anything else?
JC

hey 05bulldog.. What part of Alabama are you from?
Been looking for some riders and as of yet still no luck. I have met a few but most of them ride hardly's.

Look's pretty nice......They've changed to the clear turn signals but no clear brake light cover...hmmm wonder why? It would definately look really sweet with just a couple of mods. Thanks for the pics!

Oh yeah! Awesome little drag scoot...Is that yours? Definately a 9.5 on the coolness factor!
biggrin.gif

Dan

Yes its mine. I did all the fabrication myself. Just recieved engine from builder who is claiming 17HP. Just finished undertail exhaust, footpegs with my companies famous tribal heel guards, and used a old NOS bottle as a rigid strut. Tearing it down soon to send it to www.tocc.biz to get chrome powdercoated or possible black havent decided. Brian

bike looks good but it is an 05 not an 04 like yout subject states. I ues to have a few girlfriends in Olathe when I was younger. that place has gotton huge.

Your correct my type O yes I meant 05 not used to saying that yet. On a average bike night we'll have about 100-150 bikes at sonic. police have really cut down on alot of things including that. Brian

Back