Finally on 2 today

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
Unfortunately it wasn't the Busa. Yep, STILL waiting for my powdercoat pieces, which means there is still no rear wheel on the bike. I actually borrowed my old bike from my cousin as he was on Daddy patrol today. If there's one thing in this world that will make you appreciate the Busa, it's climbing back on your old ride. Unfortunately since the accident, the ole 750 doesn't quite look like it did while I had her, but she still felt, sounded and ran the same. The first thing I noticed is how BUZZZY the 750 was and how much more touchy/jerky the throttle on the ole carburated bike compared to the FI of the Busa. For those of you that complain about the surging of the Busa, i's nothing till you try to cruise one of these around at 15 mph through my local neighborhood, and the cops were out in force today.

Ona strange note, stopped by my local dealer where I bought the Busa from to check on getting the extended warranty. Sitting on the floor was 1 05 black/silver busa, 1 sv1000, 1 sv650. That was it, not one GSXR 600,750,1000, nothing. There were however several 6r's, 6rr' and about 4 10's, 2 12's and several Honda 600's, but no zuks. So what's up with that? Are they selling that well? We are talking a row and 1/2 of Kawasaki and Honda sportbikes to 3 Suzuki's.

Oh well, put about 100 miles on the old girl, felt good to be back on 2 and left me drooling for the Busa. If the powdercoaters don't hurry up, I might just have to buy another to cure my fix.

So here's a pic before I headed out. was really a beautiful day here in Ohio.

test.JPG

Glad you got to ride anyway, even if it wasn't the busa.
beerchug.gif
I got a much needed roll myself this evening. Gives ya a whole new outlook on life, huh?
biggrin.gif

You deserved a break today! I haven't been riding in a week. Wish I could get out, too many honeydews.

Glad you got to ride!

...But its very difficult to appriciate any bikr once you have ridden the busa!

Long live the king
biggrin.gif

Congrats on getting out. I've been stuck wroking nights since Friday and probably won't get a day off until next Sunday. Good thing for me the weather has been nice so i rode my Busa to work.
race.gif

Back