Finally here are the pics of my bike

SGT.Dawson467

Registered
Hey guys so thanks to ios6 I can upload the before and after pics of the bike. When I got it the guy I bought it from dropped it and broke the right side tail section and scuffed up the right side plastics. So I plastic welded it and a skim coat of bondo. So I didn't have the paint to match the rest of the bike so I opted for flat white. At some time I will be getting all new plastics and going with Lamborghini balloon white.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Very eye-catching paint job! Congrats on your purchase; mods so far are looking great! :thumbsup:

So far the mods are header wrap, HMF full system, pair mod, small box mod, PC3, ATRE, and California emissions deleted, that's it for now but more to come. If you all have any ideas I'm all open to them thanks.

Haven't changed the oil since the wrap but before that I used a old 1qt oil jug and cut the bottom off so the when you drain the oil it drains into it and that drains in between the headers. And with the header wrap I noticed a slight decrease in heat also my girlfriend noticed a cooler ride. I would say the with any full exhaust system header wrap is a must. It will save your plastics in the long run.

I have changed the oil since owning the bike it wasn't to bad to get in there and get the filter off just takes a little patience :banghead:but you can get to it.

Back