So it's Finally here!

jefferycarman

Lost and confused
Donating Member
Registered
After a long and dismal wait my 08 finally arrived last night.

Long story short, last summer, July 19 (one day prior to my B-day) someone stole my GSXR and totaled it.  So once we got an idea of what the insurance company would give us for it the wife and I decided the Busa was the next bike for sure.  So in August... yeah August... I went in and put money down on the bike.  My dealership, who have taken care of me in the past and now, wasn't scheduled for the Blue one to arrive till April.  So I decided it was worth the wait and said lets do it.

Flash forward to April and no bike arriving.  Dealer says he hasn't heard from Suzuki yet, so he starts calling.  May hits and I am dying..  Nice weather, and no scoot!  So I started the daily calls and what not.  Then there was a wonderful post about a possible safety issue.  Thanks for that.  I called them up and asked, they were a bit surprised because they had just got the info directly from Suzuki, and it was the cause for the hold up on my baby.  Finally though, it is here.

Here she is!

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/jefferycarman/?action=view&current=DSCN0201.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">
DSCN0201.jpg

Here is the Wife with her. Her first time on a bike ever!
DSCN0203.jpg

That was after 6 miles Shadi... from the lot to the in-laws... gonna get to that right away

That was after 6 miles Shadi... from the lot to the in-laws... gonna get to that right away

Yeah, it was her first ride, so I wanted it to go well. She enjoyed it so much she is thinkin that she may be interested in her own bike. The amazing power of the Busa!

Yes, I do want one...and look, now you even have me on the boards babe. Nice going...

ANYHOO, the ride was sweet tonight. Lets do it again tomorrow night? And the next...and the next...how come you didn't warn me that this is addicting?

That is the first '08 that I have seen that has not been orange/black or plain black...IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back