Finally got some decent pics

Looks pretty tasteful. Not too much chrome and the white with bronze decals looks good. :beerchug:

You do need to get HIDs though :laugh:

Thanks guys! The HIDs are coming as soon as Uncle Sam pays me on the first, and those aren't decals at all. It's all paint/ airbrush except for the S's on the ,tank the small Suzuki on the front and rear, and the R after the 1300. Crap load of work but I like the end result :-)

hey, i love the white color also, its a nice looking bike, im doing the 300 (330 cost pending) over the winter break, wish i could ride in PR one day, just to see how much love is out there

WOW!!!
You've got me inspired. From the day I bought my red/blck 06; I've been wanting the 06limited skins. You definately nailed the "WOW FACTOR" with that setup my friend.
By chance, do you have a closer up of the tail section mod-ed decals as mentioned? Not a big fan of chrome, but you definately got it going on there.
I'm pondering the same scheme but maybe with gold wheels. Thinking my black wheels would clash big time.
Preciate ya.

Looks awesome. Please let me know where you got the new decals. I want some for my Gen 1.

Sorry man they are not decals bro, all paint/airbrush.
RedFalco I will put some more detailed/ close up shots of the paint work for ya no prob.

Once again thanks to all for your compliments, I really appreciate your opinions! It took me over five years to be able to get myself another Busa so I wanted this one to resemble my previous one but with a more current look. I guess it turned out ok lol, thanks again guys. Here is a pic of my first one, it was an 03'...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322488711.054797.jpg

Back