A couple decent pics

Check out the handsome devil in this picture. haha. I got caught unexpecting.
Been checking....

Where is he...
tounge.gif

Nice pics..
Dang it. I was just throwing it out there hoping someone might not correct me. Now I feel like an ugly ole brute. At least everyone seems to like the bike. lol

lookin good bro-how u like tha sound of that exhaust? what's it sound like at hi-rpms?
rock.gif
Well man I am 150% satisfied with my choice. I was very skeptical about getting a single muffler dual system. I had Yosh RS3's on the bike before I put the Akrapovic on this winter and I can not BELIEVE the difference it made. It seriously sounds louder than the bolt ons did together. It has a nice low tone grumble at idle but get it in the midrange and it SCREAMS. Honestly after long periods of riding I can't hear really well after I pull the helmet off. It is like real muffled sounding when people talk. At high RPM Akrapovic has tested it at 102 decibels which is decently loud. I can't believe the airflow it puts out either. I can stand 4 feet behind the bike at idle and feel the airflow coming out of the muffler. Trust me dude soundwise, looks, and performance.......I will be going back to Akrapovic. A guy on the board named Jinkster has the exact same setup on his bike that I do. As a matter of fact he put his on 2 weeks after I did mine. If you want a seconed opinion PM him and see what he thinks. In my opinion this system gets an A+++.

BB69

kool busa the black and gray look great together and the exhaust look great also.:cool:
super.gif

How much extra horse power do you think your gettting?

kool busa the black and gray look great together and the exhaust look great also.:cool:  
super.gif

How much extra horse power do you think your gettting?
I have never had it Dyno'ed but I would estimate 168-170RWHP. It feels really strong so I would say about 170. I am going to Dyno it in the next month or two so we'll find out.....hehe.

We all know that the 2003 Blk/Gry is the fastest color and the best looking...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|321CYA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152854154 -->

Looks real nice! I can attest to the Akrapovic exhaust. I have a dyno run of 168 Hp with K&N, Akro and PCIII. Very
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152878746 -->

We all know that the 2003 Blk/Gry is the fastest color and the best looking...  
smile.gif
If that aint about the most accurate statement I have ever read on here I don't know what is. haha
1. Nice pictures, nice looking bike.

2. It is a good thing that we don't have mandatory drug testing here, because if we did I know 2 '03 owners who would be fired. EVERYONE knows the 05LE is the fastest color.
tounge.gif

Don

Back