final post

Sorry to hear this same thing happened to me but she decided to do it 1 week before I separated from the Air Force and also told me she didn’t want the kids. And things couldn’t be better now that she is gone. It gets better you will see.

Good luck in Phoenix

marriage ended 6yrs ago this month,hard at first but trust me it gets better,my life has never been better...stay strong bro and party your ass off,your single now my man
beerchug.gif

hmm thats why you should never get married i tell ya... if my wife and i ever got devorced that would be it no more and no hurt feeling i guess i have alot of my grandpa in me... also he says if you want a b!tch get a dog. and if she runs away or get eattin (he lives in the woods)get another one.. lol you will be alright man sheesh i miss the single days....
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Aug. 25 2007,09:48) Good luck in Phoenix. Keep looking ahead ... don't look back.
+1

Life is like riding a bike, you tend to go where you look! Head up and look through the turn. Best of luck!

hold your head up and hang in there, i can not say i know what your going threw.i truly hope and pray the best for you.

Back