figured I'd say hi

:welcome: to the board...nice 750 you have there :beerchug:

be careful when you jump on the Busa, it is going to handle much different than anything else you have ridden...good luck and have fun

yeah, I noticed that first thing. I really don't rip on the busa. it's not mine and i don't wanna wreck it or break it. I kinda just cruise it around pretty slow. I don't think I'll really ride it a lot, I just wanted to try one. you get a lot more looks and people talking to you when your on a busa. I think it's funny when friends ask me is it fast? I just laugh and say it's a busa.
thanks for the welcome guys.

It's a larger picture of your avatar we need.:whistle:

:thumbsup: her face isn't that hot, but her ass is!

hot ass.jpg

:welcome: I Like your 750 That's the one we really liked when we bought my wife's 600. Just didn't know whether she could handle a 750 at the time. Enjoy your stay here.

thanks, I liked it a lot better than the 600. It's got a lot more mid range and top end. I'm kinda of a bigger guy at 230lbs so it pulls me a little better. I didn't want a 1k because I think I would kill myself with one. they wheelie to easy.

Keepem Both Keepem Both. Move somewhere and take both bikes. Don't tell your friend where you are.:laugh:

hahaha, I don't think I wanna run from this guy. He's kind of a bad dude. He would hunt me down in a heart beat. He loves that busa more than life itself. plus I can ride it anytime I want. he works long hours and is always out of town!:thumbsup:

Back