figured I'd say hi

WBoulton

Registered
well, I'm not a Busa owner but I have one to ride!:thumbsup: I've been riding street for 5 years and my own bike is a 07 GSXR750. I've been riding dirt bikes since I was little guy, so I know my way around bikes pretty well. On to the busa now! It's good friends 05 Busa which is in need of some help. He stores it in my garage right now and told me I could ride it if I wanted and well who could resist riding a Busa! I never rode one before. Well I'm sad to say this bike needs some help which is why I'm here. He's fallen on some hard times right now and a can't afford to fix it so i figured I would.

:welcome: to the org. we like pics of whatever kind of bike. :thumbsup:

well heres my 750 if anyone cares. busa pics tomorrow.

gixxer 002.jpg

:welcome: to the board...nice 750 you have there :beerchug:

be careful when you jump on the Busa, it is going to handle much different than anything else you have ridden...good luck and have fun

Welcome to the oRg, and those 750's will float for a little while. Dont ask, wont tell. Nice bike! :thumbsup:

:welcome: I Like your 750 That's the one we really liked when we bought my wife's 600. Just didn't know whether she could handle a 750 at the time. Enjoy your stay here.

Back