Fifty Shades of Grey

Thanks skydivr!!

beachz, I'm glad someone here appreciates what I'm doing :laugh:

M -

Shawn bought me the book because I kept yapping about all the hype surrounding it. It's as good as everyone says! It's Yummy reading!

Yummy is a good description!! :laugh:

I'm on the second book now...already getting sad that I'll finish it so quickly :(

M -

VaBusa said:
Yummy is a good description!! :laugh:

I'm on the second book now...already getting sad that I'll finish it so quickly :(

M -

Must... Resist........ Commenting........

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Bob, great idea! Sounds like there will be a lot of frustrated women out there if their men don't read the book also. It's mainly a heads up for the guys as to what is expected of them. :laugh:

I read all three books in a week and that was two weeks ago. I'm thinking about reading them again now that I know all the answers to my own questions. Dirty or not these books rock!!!! Every guy should read them. :thumbsup:

Okay, so here's the deal. We have a 50 shades of Busa party, and all the girls will read the books to the guys. Sound fair? :dunno:

:laugh:

OMG Michelle, I read the title and thought you were talking about your hair.:rofl:

Lazerblade said:
OMG Michelle, I read the title and thought you were talking about your hair.:rofl:

image-513483728.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-513483728.jpg

So, any of the guys read 'em yet? I know, I know...no pictures so it might be confusing to you :rofl:

I think you should type us out a few exerpts, 'cause if reading it was hot, typing it out ought to be :firedevil:

Back