A New Sci-Fi Novel TOUCH OF FIRE

FastBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I've been meaning to post this. If there are any sci-fi or fantasy readers out there, I have the book for you. My wife wrote a futuristic fantasy and it is out in book stores now. If it's not there, be sure to ask them why not!! You can also order it online at Amazon. Amazon.com: Touch of Fire: Maria Zannini: Books

It's called TOUCH OF FIRE, and her name is Maria Zannini. If you like post apocalyptic fiction, you'll like this one. Maria's stories are always fast paced and they keep you interested from beginning to end.

Note: There is some sex in it, and I am glad to say I helped with her research. (I do my part to support the arts.)

Here's the blurb:
1200 years in the future, Earth has forgotten all traces of its past. A strange race of human has risen from the ashes of the last apocalypse, witches who can wield one of the four great Elements: earth, water, air and fire.

On a world that knows only magic, an ancient book threatens to resurrect the technology of the old world and tip the balance of power. A young Elemental is charged with finding the book and returning it to her Elders. The trail leads her to the last man known to have had the book, a plainfolk ex-soldier turned scavenger who is as stubborn as he is dangerous. When they realize someone else wants them dead they form an uneasy alliance that leads them to the truth about the old world and how the Elementals were came into existence.

Maria told me the sequel that she's writing now will introduce a smart-mouth computer wiz who rides a motorcycle. I asked her if it was a Busa. She said, of course! What else would I use?

I trained her well.

Sounds like something I would like, will have to see if I can find a copy! :beerchug:

That's cool. After the end stuff has always been my favorite type of reading. We have a good sized book store in Springfield, I'll see if they have it yet.:thumbsup:

Back