Fifteen years of bliss

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Yep, 15 years ago today I rode my Busa for the first time. Took a few hundred mile 'test ride' up hiway 1 from SoCal to my home in San Jose. Was cold and overcast but what did I care? :D Had just 4 miles on it when I left. The dealer even paid for my airfare! Here's what it looked like on display and my first stop in Malibu on my way home. Didn't take any more pics as I didn't want to stop, just enjoying the ride. Got a pic from my first tour to Montana. 15 years and 70,000 Smiles later and still going. Still looks pretty good too!:cool:

06 LE BUSA (Medium).jpg

1st stop somewhere in Malibu (Medium).JPG

06 TOUR-1 (Medium).jpg
ABFB7ACC-FEAE-4B2B-919B-116C410461F1.png

Looks like the dealership thought that bike was a big deal with the "keep off" sign and light shining up on it...

Always good to hear a success story.

Looks like the dealership thought that bike was a big deal with the "keep off" sign and light shining up on it...

Always good to hear a success story.

It was on display at a bike show, the last LE in California. I was very close to buying a copper 99, then again an LE in 03 and finally the 06 LE, the last Gen1 LE. Sorry I didn’t pull the trigger on the 99 but very happy I got this one. :D

Still a great looking bike! Just think, there are so many busa owners that bought and sold their bike and barely put 10,000 miles on them. Kudos man, keep enjoying it!

Back