Fi light and oil light came on

why is my 07 hayabusa not turning on after doing a pull on the highway the fI light and oil light came on backfire and turn off any body can help

Welcome....

There are a lot of reasons for this....we will need a lot more info to try and narrow them all down.

Power adders
Programmers,
miles on bike
any recent maintenance or changes
has the fuel system been serviced...
What code has come up using the paperclip

why is my 07 hayabusa not turning on after doing a pull on the highway the fI light and oil light came on backfire and turn off any body can help
Wise to have a manual as well....it will walk you through the diagnosis for this issue,,,

If the bike isn't running, the oil light being on is normal

The FI light indicates a fueling issue....if it is on and solid or flashing is important.

There are lots (and lots) of threads on this in the search feature.....

Here's one:

Wise to have a manual as well....it will walk you through the diagnosis for this issue,,,

If the bike isn't running, the oil light being on is normal

The FI light indicates a fueling issue....if it is on and solid or flashing is important.

There are lots (and lots) of threads on this in the search feature.....

Here's one:

Well the bike crank the Fi flashing and and oil light stays on

Well the bike crank the Fi flashing and and oil light stays on
You are going to have to do the paperclip mod to put it into dealer mode and find out what the code is or you'll be chasing gremlins in circles....

I take it the oil level is OK....I know it's a stupid question but one that needs to be asked...

If it's ok, it could be an oil sending unit or a plug not plugged in all the way.....

I was starting to chase a few gremlins last summer, the first thing I did was check all the fuses and they looked good so on a whim I replaced all the fuses with brand new ones.....one of my gremlins went away......weird things happen sometimes...

It might be worth the time to go over the bike and unplug then re-plug all the connectors as sometimes they can wiggle loose....

Back