FI CODES Help

wht_scorpion

Registered
I wash the bike today every thing was going good. Before washing bike I started the bike and she was running fine I turned her off. Then started to wash her and I dryed her off. Went to go for a ride she would not start then the FI light came up. I removed the front and rear seat hooked the switch up and I cranked the bike for 4 seconds the FI light came on then I turned the switch on code C32,C33,C34,C35 came up turn the bike off. Then came across that the neg. battery cable was loose and the battery was losing power so now I have it hooked to the charge now. Can any one give me any idea if the battery trip the codes or do I have issues. Thanks for the help and ideas:banghead:

Probably no issues.
Once it dries out it will probably be fine.
Recharge the battery fully.

Batt Voltage.jpg

These are all codes for primary fuel injector circuit
All I have is a GenII manual but they should be same ?

See page 1A-84 in the manual here .

wait a min , what happened to genII manual pinned in GenII section ?

fuel inj codes.jpg

Maybe the fuel pump relay got wet? The relay is located on the left side behind the rear cowling (subframe cover).
FuelPumpRelay.jpg

FuelPumpRelay.jpg

Here good new the bike battery still charging but I went out and she started. No FI codes came going to take her out friday for a ride to see if those gremlins are out of the bike or it could of been fate telling me not to go out. I just had a issue. thanks guys get back to you to tell what happens friday.

It the ride came out good no FI light. She ran good. Do you guys thing I should check the spark plug she is running fine.

Back