Fender/Mud flap question

jdevarie

Donating Member
Registered
I am trying to fix Leticia's rear end. I hear a lot about the fender eliminators and undertails. I would hate to deal with cutting and fitting. Are any of these just a direct fit so that I can just remove one and place the other or do I have to do some cutting regardless? I performed a search of the forum but did not find any direction.
Any help is appreciated.
regards,

jim

Dude, what did you search for? I just did a search for 'undertail' and came up with 10 pages of threads. That and tires are probably the 2 most talked about topics. Very few are direct replacements and require some cutting of the stock tail. Do you want to keep the stock taillight? Do you want LEDs or an integrated taillight? Lots of questions to think of here.

All undertails I am famaliar with involve cutting. Its really not that big a deal...

You will have to cut your undertray for sure. No matter what undertail you use. Check ebay they have about the best prices i have seen.

The MotorHead undertail does not require any cutting. It is a remove and replace keeping the stock taillight. Runs $250, but only comes in black.

Back