fender mod

busa854

Donating Member
Registered
I hacked off the mud flap, then hacked some more, then took it all off.  I got a cheap turn signal eliminator, installed and was completely unsatisfied with the flashing of the stock tail light.  Anyway I mounted my stock blinkers in the remaining black plastic above the original location.  Now the are angled back quite a bit.  Give me your opinions.  Does it look o.k. or do you think I should get some aftermarket blinkers with an alternate mounting location?  I can't afford an undertail right now.

fender_mod.JPG

I like the trim job on the fender, but I think it's time to say goodbye to the stock turn signals...get something smaller.

thanks guys, I was thinking of going with some smaller led's, at least til i get my undertail. It never stopsl

You need to do something about those blinkers... and you need to do itfast mate
wink.gif

Here is what ya need man.....

Clear Alternatives LED tail light with integrated turn signals.

P.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123864897 -->

busafendrmod.jpg

i did the same thing you did and bought the clear alternatives int. kit it looks pretty good and you can see the leds pretty good in the daylight!! it also comes with the clear lens
JJ

74-1165-132275.jpg

I bought the Clear Alternative turn signal/tail light incorporator and have a question about the install.
Did you guys have to remove the rear body section? I gave it a quick look-over and it looks like the whole tail section has to come apart in order to get to the turn signal wires.

Mac

I bought the Clear Alternative turn signal/tail light incorporator and have a question about the install.
Did you guys have to remove the rear body section? I gave it a quick look-over and it looks like the whole tail section has to come apart in order to get to the turn signal wires.

Mac

This thread is from '05 dude...some of these people aren't even around here anymore ???

Back