Fell on my rump this morning

Chemmy

Registered
So in Iraq of all places we do not expect icy conditions. However if some of you have seen my posts you know it has been raining here for about a week and is pretty cold. Well this morning I stepped out of my door onto what was standing water yesterday and my legs went up over my head. I mean I was parallel to the ground at 6 feet up. when I came down I hit the heating/cooling unit for my room and then the hard deck below. Needless to say it took me a few minutes to get up and my backside looked like this:moon:. I wish I could take a pic to show you the small hockey rink we had here in the desert this morning but I am not allowed to have a camera.

Yes, the weather has been crazy all around! Sorry to hear about your spill.

Luckily you don't have a bad back! Whenever I do that, it knocks the wind clean out of me, and I swear I'm dying for about 10 minutes. Can't move... Sucks getting old... :laugh:

Thank you for your service over there though, and take care! Get home soon!:beerchug:

Yeah the worst part about it was that there was three other people in the walkway and I guess we all bit it. I wrecked the ac/heater system and spent most of my day yesterday replacing it. I am good though, the doc said that hitting the unit made me twist around enough to land on my stomach and arms so no back issues. I think my back hurts more from the horrible beds we have out here. :poke:

Yes getting old does stink, and I am not that old.:laugh:

Frozen terrorist puddles .......I might have to work that one into my next talk about anti terrorism awareness. :rofl:

So in Iraq of all places we do not expect icy conditions. However if some of you have seen my posts you know it has been raining here for about a week and is pretty cold. Well this morning I stepped out of my door onto what was standing water yesterday and my legs went up over my head. I mean I was parallel to the ground at 6 feet up. when I came down I hit the heating/cooling unit for my room and then the hard deck below. Needless to say it took me a few minutes to get up and my backside looked like this:moon:. I wish I could take a pic to show you the small hockey rink we had here in the desert this morning but I am not allowed to have a camera.

hey our son's in mazul...you anywhere near that?

Back