Favourite Joke?

Sandow

Registered
Lets lighten this up here a bit.

Post your favourite (or a good) joke!

Not my fave but the first one that comes to my mind:

How many feminists does to take to change a lightbulb?

None, - Feminists change nothing!

…..a fella goes into a Dr's office, he meets with the Dr and says

"Doc, it really hurts when I touch my leg, my head, shoulder and foot....do you think something is seriously wrong with me?"

the Dr examines him for a second..."Nope, you've got a broken finger..."

A bunch of cowboys sit outside a saloon as another cowboy rides up and ties up his horse.

That cowboy goes around and kisses his horse's arse.

Astonished, the other cowboys ask him what the heck was that for?

He says "Chapped lips"
They say "does that cure them"
He says, "nope, keeps me from licking them"

I dunno, it evolved I guess, it looks like a pretty serious car.

Would I own one? Probably not, would I drive one to check it out? certainly...
I went and checked it out. It looks like a Miata in size and funny looking next to a Mustang that was next to it. I got inside and at 6'3 I was so SO cramped. My Corvette is HUGE compared to this car inside. I researched the engine and realized its just a BMW motor in there. Nothing like the 2JZ's from the past. This car will not become a legend.

I went and checked it out. It looks like a Miata in size and funny looking next to a Mustang that was next to it. I got inside and at 6'3 I was so SO cramped. My Corvette is HUGE compared to this car inside. I researched the engine and realized its just a BMW motor in there. Nothing like the 2JZ's from the past. This car will not become a legend.
...in that case, they dropped the ball on this car...the older ones were legendary...

A black Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, “Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black?” The dad replies, “Why do you want to know, son?” “Because a kid at school is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. What do you call 300 white men chasing a black man?
A. The PGA tour

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man boards a plane with six kids. After they get settled in their seats, a woman sitting across the aisle leans over to him and asks, "Are all of those kids yours?" He replies, "No. I work for a condom company. These are customer complaints."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On hearing that her elderly grandfather has just passed away, Katie goes straight to her grandparents' house to visit her 95-year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asks how her grandfather has died, her grandmother replies, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie tells her grandmother that two people nearly 100 years old having sex will surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear. Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. It was nice, slow, and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the ding and out on the dong." She pauses, wipes away a tear and then continues, "And if that damned ice cream truck hadn't come along, he'd still be alive today!"

Last edited:
A bear (probably from the Charmin commercial) and a rabbit were taking a dump in the woods....

The bear said to the rabbit "do you ever have problems with crap sticking to your fur?"
The rabbit replied "nope"
The bear said "good" and then picked up the rabbit and wiped his arse with him..

Got told this yesterday by a 7 yr old neighbour girl.

A cat and dog lived with the same owners.

One day the cat noticed the dog was tied up on a leash.

He said "why are you tied up?"
The dog said "because they want YOU to run away"

All I could do was laugh especially with the expressions on her face...

Back