Favourite Joke?

A cruise ship is out at sea,making its merry way.
At the stern 3 men are talking.A lawyer,a school teacher and a Roman Catholic priest.
Suddenly,a big crashing sound.Captain comes on the loud speaker..."We have run a ground,women and children to the lifeboats,women and children only,she is sinking fast!" The 3 hear this,and the lawyer runs and jumps in a lifeboat and starts lowering it down.The school teacher runs over and screams "What about the children,what about the children!"
The lawyer yells back "Ahhh screw the children!"
The catholic priest rubbs his hands together and says...
"Do you think we have time?"

:fire:

City bus headed downtown with some folks on board.Bus makes a stop,collects a few riders.One of them is a serious punk rocker,you know with the whole nasty look.He's got the green,red and yellow colored giant mohawk hair-do etc. He takes up a seat across from this old guy.Punker looks over and see's the guy staring at him,scratching his head,looking bewildered. The punk say's "What's yer problem ol' man,haven't you ever done anything stupid in yer life?" as he points to his hairdo. "Well" says the old man, "Yes I have. Something really stoopid in fact.I fugged a parrot once and I was wondering if you might be my son."

Kid say's to Daddy.."Daddy how do you catch an' elephant?"
Daddy say's "Easy.You go out in the jungle and dig a deep big hole.You cover the bottom with ashes.Then sprinkle some peas on top.When the elephant comes up to take a pee,you kick him in the ash hole."

How many Kawi ZX-14 owners does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one.

He grabs on to the light bulb,stands still and waits for the fuggin world to revolve around him.

Philosophy 101:
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it,does it still make a sound?

Rubb's Philosophy: Who gives a fug.

Favourite political utterance. True story. Can't remember his name but he was once the mayor of New York city. Busted for hiring prostitutes and using cocaine, he was quoted as saying... "If re-elected there will be no more hookers and blow...just good government." :thumbsup:
True story,I read it in the Enquirer.

A man goes into a job interview.

The interviewer looks at the man and says "let's see, you served 25 yrs in the military, right?"

The man nods his head and says "yes"

The interviewer then says "Ok, here is a scenario for you- you are going into a meeting and come in late-what do your coworkers say to you?"

The man says "good morning Sir, can I get you a coffee?"

Back