Favorite MOTORCYCLE photo ~ you like the very best of all *

IMG_0097.jpeg

Black Mamba Motorcycle GIF by Moore Mafia

View attachment 1678733

View attachment 1678734
I had those signal light covers on mine....took them off as I wanted to be seen and not give some jackass an excuse for not seeing my signal light...

I thought about this one for a bit. This is not a Hayabusa picture ironically. It is a Poster I have in my shop of the late Elmer Trett doing what he did best! The First to go over 200 MPH, He set a ton of records before his untimely accident at Indy in 1996. He was listed among the top 50 racers(not just bikes!) by the NHRA at one time.
1709174723753.png

Never had kids, no drugs in over 20 years, sober for 17 years, don’t gamble, rarely spend money on unnecessary things like clothes or haircuts, drive base model cars and a 50 year old tractor…. but bikes…. my downfall. I can’t resist them !

I have a very understanding wife! …. well, maybe she doesn’t understand… but as someone with no interests in bikes she supports and tolerates me… LOL

One of my favourite pics isn’t of a bike but of one of my neighbours Garry.
A neighbour of mine, a really nice guy, very modest and down to earth.
Spent quite some time chatting and laughing about stuff, Jap bikes and Harleys, both own Australian Cattle Dogs, push bikes, our neighbourhood, nice bloke.

Easy to forget that on a good day he beat Rossi, Biaggi, Kenny Roberts Junior and the best in the world on a 500 GP bike.

20D2DD30-86F3-4E2F-91CF-4150E829CC6B.jpeg

One of my favourite pics isn’t of a bike but of one of my neighbours Garry.
A neighbour of mine, a really nice guy, very modest and down to earth.
Spent quite some time chatting and laughing about stuff, Jap bikes and Harleys, both own Australian Cattle Dogs, push bikes, our neighbourhood, nice bloke.

Easy to forget that on a good day he beat Rossi, Biaggi, Kenny Roberts Junior and the best in the world on a 500 GP bike.

View attachment 1680775
You just never know who your neighbors are sometimes....

Growing up I had a neighbor who was in Sicily, Italy and hit the beaches at Normandy then fought all the way into Holland until the war ended.

To me he was just a grumpy old guy who my dad made me cut his grass and do odd jobs for him....it wasn't until I was going into the military myself that he (the old guy) told me about himself....

Back