FAV/BEST UNDERTAIL???

Top Gun, and UFO

Busa_003.jpg

Top Gun would be my preference if I was in the market. Don't get a mototech. Mototech looks great and they have great lihgts. But I had to do a lot to get mine to fit. And... mototech's customer support is terrible.

FYI,
If you, or anyone else for that matter, is in the market for an Top Gun undertail may I suggest doing a search on ebay for the seller egfsmd. From my understanding, That is the actual company from Canada that makes them and they are selling them on ebay at a $40 savings compared to their webpage. That is where I got mine. They sent me a message to call them and talk to them one on one so I would get the right color and light color options..
beerchug.gif

Undertails look awesome, but remember you should also get a tire hugger to protect it. Lot's of different opinions on the undertail/hugger combos. If I'm not mistaken, most of them require drilling.

FYI,
If you, or anyone else for that matter, is in the market for an Top Gun undertail may I suggest doing a search on ebay for the seller  egfsmd. From my understanding, That is the actual company from Canada that makes them and they are selling them on ebay at a $40 savings compared to their webpage. That is where I got mine. They sent me a message to call them and talk to them one on one so I would get the right color and light color options..    
beerchug.gif
original tail came from "Allied Barter"....Don't remember the actual pricing but they weren't cheap.

turn signals had this cute tendancy for their lenses to fall off after some age. I called them and they directed me to lockhart phillips for replacement.

Later we bought several tails off ebay (frp part only, no lights) for roughly $100 each.

Picture199.jpg

they are undertail "add ons" in my personal opinion. There is more involved than drilling some holes but you get what you pay for.

$900, and here's a mold to make your own undertails. Make as many as you want.

P1010950.jpg

P1010949.jpg

Mototek here ....I've heard a few stories about issues with their fit and customer service but no issues with mine .....Hell, they even sent me a new one when I cracked the original one.

Thanksgiving07015-1.jpg

April2007013-1.jpg

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
empty_pockets Feb. 12 2008
Rumble Concepts Cyclops here[/quote]

have you a contact site
super.gif

I had a Hotbodies undertail on my 04LE, didn't have any problems with it.

Back