Fall Bash

I'l keep calling
THANKS
bowdown.gif

(DNGrumpy @ Sep. 24 2007,12:42) It would appear that you need to be here on Friday night somewhere after 5pm....
YOU COULD have posted a link with a better weather forcast... Now go back and try it again please... we need good weather for thursday afternoon

(stlbusarider @ Sep. 24 2007,13:47) I think one of them has to have a room!
beerchug.gif
If all else fails we will sleep in the truck and borrow a shower in the morning
wow.gif

I will call around later after work. My girlfriend needs to find out if she can get out of work this weekend, or she calls in sick  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(bogusLogon @ Sep. 24 2007,14:59)
(DNGrumpy @ Sep. 24 2007,12:42) It would appear that you need to be here on Friday night somewhere after 5pm....
YOU COULD have posted a link with a better weather forcast...  Now go back and try it again please... we need good weather for thursday afternoon
NO, DON'T TELL ME!!!

I purposely did not look at anything that had to do with the weather...

I am bringing Rain Gear though, just in case...

Just booked a room at San Ran for sat.I still want to ride up fri. morning.Probably just wait till sat. morning.Cya!!I can't wait.

(768 RYDA @ Sep. 24 2007,14:45) Just booked a room at San Ran for sat.I still want to ride up fri. morning.Probably just wait till sat. morning.Cya!!I can't wait.
I can't get them to answer the phone  
eek2.gif
!! I will try them again

(stlbusarider @ Sep. 24 2007,15:19) Jim if all else fails I have a single room with some floor space.
beerchug.gif
Might need it
beerchug.gif
. Most places said they usually have last minute rooms so i will start calling as soon as I hit the road and see what happens.

beerchug.gif

(bogusLogon @ Sep. 24 2007,12:30) Just thursday is on the "this sucks" list...
Come on your in the mountains,,, the weather has a mind of its own!

But on the other hand, the forcast looks better now than it did last week!

Those of us that braved the rain last fall had a great time...I rode about 500 miles that weekend and about 450 were in the rain
beerchug.gif

Rain or not, I'm leaving Weds. morning. I can't wait! The Busa is cleaned & waxed, chain is lubed and adjusted,with fresh rubber front & back. I'm taking 2 days to ride down. Planning on riding into Robbinsville Thursday afternoon, by way of the Skyway! See you! Kent
jump9.gif
super.gif
beerchug.gif

Anybody got an idea how cell coverage is down there. I need to be reachable by work, not that I can drop everything to go fix any puter F-up's but I said I'd check anyway...

Back