Fall Bash underway

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well all, I arrived this afternoon and the place was a ghost town... I waited for awhile to see who would come back. So far it has been great! Dinner by the fire - lots of fun and conversation... a couple of title changes... for those who haven't come to both bashes, the fall is typically a smaller crowd. We are planning a breakfast at the CROT tomorrow and I think it will be a great time. Pics to follow!

Good news Shawn.. get out there and have fun.. keep us informed...

And by the way, if any of the members gaze into each others eyes turn away quickly, it's the only thing that may save your life..

Good news Shawn.. get out there and have fun.. keep us informed...

And by the way, if any of the members gaze into each others eyes turn away quickly, it's the only thing that may save your life..

:rofl:

Shawn you have fun!:cheerleader: Be careful and enjoy!:thumbsup:

61ac6632-3986-8f02.jpg

GIXERHP fixing the fire

DROID mobile -Grumpy- Tapatalk

it's good to hear you all are having fun, can't wait to see the pics and the title changes :thumbsup:

At the Tellico Plains Side of the Skyway

P9230001.jpg

P9230002.jpg

Met a HOG rider and shared some stories
P9230003.jpg

Moved on from Robbinsville all the way the MR Cycles in Ashville and picked up another rider.

P9230005.jpg

P9230006.jpg

Trying to be livin right...apples for everyone; that wanted one.
P9230007.jpg

GeorgiaBusa_05 brought us back the scenic route
P9230012.jpg

A quick stop on the way back to Robbinsville and we were fire pit bound for the night.
P9230015.jpg

I was tossing around driving down, but it would only be for Saturday night, no Busa, GIXERHP has been allowed to play with fire :whistle:

I wish I were there! I hope you guys have a blast... :thumbsup:

I was tossing around driving down, but it would only be for Saturday night, no Busa, GIXERHP has been allowed to play with fire :whistle:

So gas-up Blue and hit 'da road! :poke:

One of these years I'll make it there for the Fall Bash. Unfortunately it happens right when I'm moving from NY to NJ every damn year...

oh, you guys are killing me i am green with jealousy!

Have a GREAT BASH!

Just got back from Foothills Pkwy! The only place I cared to go this week. Drove to the beginning of it with Kevin and waited for Dave to show up. Rode the parkway w/him and went into Cady's Cove for a break. Good little ride.
Posted via Mobile Device

You still have time!!
Posted via Mobile Device

oh, you guys are killing me i am green with jealousy!

Have a GREAT BASH!

Disappointed u couldn't make it Keith. We're all having a good time. Some nice small group rides.

Hung out with MCM today. Thanks for hanging with me Shawn!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

I see rub it in! Rub it in guys!:poke::poke: No... You all have fun and be safe!:thumbsup: Maybe when I got more leave next year I can do Both Bashes! :whistle:

Disappointed u couldn't make it Keith. We're all having a good time. Some nice small group rides.

Hung out with MCM today. Thanks for hanging with me Shawn!

Same here Ace! have a great time!

Back