Fall Bash 2009 -- Who's going?

WellI havent commented for a while but peeps are starting to ask...it's looking very very slim that I will make this one troops...who know if by some miracle Ill make it there...maybe no one will see this post and i wont get a raft of shiat from folks:laugh::laugh::whistle:

WellI havent commented for a while but peeps are starting to ask...it's looking very very slim that I will make this one troops...who know if by some miracle Ill make it there...maybe no one will see this post and i wont get a raft of shiat from folks:laugh::laugh::whistle:

Hopefully it all works out for ya. It did for me last friday. Got out of the docs he said i would be sore but ok to travel and 30 mis later reba called me with a open room. And Sweet im going, i really didnt think i would make it with back surgery, selling bikes and everything else going on.

I saw it! get your Ash to the bash!!! slacker butt...

I see it too!! You know how much of a P.I.T.A. I can be. :whistle: I have Dave's blackberry now too....watch out!! :laugh:

OH....by the way:

28 days left!!

do I need to stop and kidnap your anus MEATHEAD:poke: :laugh:

Anybody know if there are any rooms left in all of Robbinsville?I need to check with work about the time off. I didn't make the spring bash, I'm really in need of Dragon & Skyway fix!:thumbsup:

I have the time off work & a room at the San-Ran. I'll be in Robbinsville sometime Wednesday afternoon!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

What's a Busa Bash????
Posted via Mobile Device

:cheerleader:

IMG_0411.jpg

Oh! So not fair but funny. Lol.

I learned my lesson.

I should have consulted legal council way before my court date. Lol.

That and look three times before getting Jiggy with it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back