Fairing Grills/Screens?

Hayabusa2005

Registered
Does anybody know a reputable source for black fairing grills/screens? I know some make them at home but I was looking for pre-fabricated and prefer all black. I saw some on ebay but did not know who was reputable. Thanks,

I got mine from ebay and painted them, make sure and get them preformed. and use high temp silicone to install... any of those people that make them should be good just look at there feedback.

Be careful as I got a set for a 99-07 and they were formed to big on the sides had to completely redo them..

Mine were cut from a screen I bought from Lowes. PM me and I can provide you some pics and show you what to get.

If you use the gutter screen from any hardware store make sure u get the heavy duty one the reg one dents too easy, and paint it with satin black or semi flat black, it comes out better than reg flat. You could also go with gold or chrome grill inserts from Pep Boys. Big E did that and his came out great for about $50 I think.

I just got mine today from Ebay, pretty good chrome and tough grille, not soft at all with Epoxy and precut... just like previously mentioned; look at their feedback and make judgement off that... Good luck

Back