fairing for my bike

padenbrown

Registered
hey everyone, just purchased an 05 with a little over 1000 miles on it, and it had been laid down previously but not bad at all, i am looking for a fairing for the right side, was wondering if anyone had one for sale or if anyone knew where to get an oem color fairing or how i would go about repairing it.

249999_225636880806319_100000800278830_542343_3383129_n.jpg

216634_225636987472975_100000800278830_542345_3198458_n.jpg

Or do like I did, get one from Ebay and have it painted.

An '05 with 1000 miles on it. That always amazes me, how does a bike exist for 6 years and only get 1000 miles put on it? ???

And welcome to the Org.. :welcome:

Thanks for the welcomes, twotonevert, i looked at the site, didnt really have a fairing option for me to look at, il have to call when i get back in country, (deployed till the 10th and my phone is real crappy) i looked at the ones on ebay, they had a set that was painted like the 2011 model which i really like, just scared about the chinese crap, seen a bike on here with them and they didnt really sit flush and im kinda picky and i like the current color. yeah i got pretty lucky on the buy, was the guys wifes and he let his brother ride it and he didnt even make it to the stop sign on their street and layed it down, then they got a divorce so it just sat. paid 8 for it, think i got a decent deal.

Thanks for the welcomes, twotonevert, i looked at the site, didnt really have a fairing option for me to look at, il have to call when i get back in country, (deployed till the 10th and my phone is real crappy) i looked at the ones on ebay, they had a set that was painted like the 2011 model which i really like, just scared about the chinese crap, seen a bike on here with them and they didnt really sit flush and im kinda picky and i like the current color. yeah i got pretty lucky on the buy, was the guys wifes and he let his brother ride it and he didnt even make it to the stop sign on their street and layed it down, then they got a divorce so it just sat. paid 8 for it, think i got a decent deal.

No problem. You will need to call to get the best deal. Good looking bike.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back