F1 flashing

madlyhs

Registered
I have VR stage1 on my 2002 BUSA and everything else is stock ; Last night took the bike for a ride and when I accelerate real hard from stationery position the F1 light started flashing I did not see the BOOST level . The bike was fine everything was running normal . I pulled and turned the ignition key off and on again and the F1 light went off. I gave it another try and same thing again , if I push the bike hard I get the F1 flashing !!.

Any idea what is going wrong ? where do I need to check ?

TIA

If the injectors see 100% duty cycle the FI light will activate. Also, if the IAP sensor sees boost it will often trigger the FI light. You didn't mention an air or electric shifter, some mfg's ignition interupt will also trigger the FI light. Good Luck.

Try putting another check valve in line...Instead of two install a third...
evil.gif

I do not have any shifer installed . I will install another one. My Q why two check valves should n't the one supplied take care of the Map sensor from seeing boost ? unless it's bad !!

Thanks for the feedback
idea.gif

make sure your fuel line isnt kinked, sometimes that happens when you lift up the tank and put it back down

1st make sure one of your check valves is not turned in the wrong direction. The air needs to be able to release outward.

If those are installed properly, then you might have a bad map sensor. (or the map sensor might have a short).

Shat...You guys are way late...He's sent the system off for upgrades...
evil.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
 Thanks guys anyway  problem fixed and as Stunnah  said the system was sent for upgrade two weeks ago .

Stunnah  news update  
smile.gif

The kit is being picked up today by DHL  hope to  get the bike up and running next week .  I had Big CC Racing  fit an external wastegate and a  BOV .

Stunnah are you running a  2 stage boost controller  if so how does it work for you ? I had Sean supply me one which I will install as well .

I will post pictures  soon Stunnah I am sure  you gonna love the two pipes look  
smile.gif
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|madlyhs
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094638268 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back