F.N.G.

Paul42

Registered
Hello everyone! I just bought a 2003 Haybusa a couple days ago. I have been riding for 3 years and I had a Katana 750 before this. I test rode a 05 GXR-1000 and a 02 R1 but definently liked the Hayabusa more than both of those.

I have a couple quick questions which maybe someone can answer.

To transfer the title I need to get the block number off the engine. Where is it located at? Am I going to need to take the fering off to see it?

Also the guys how owned it before lowered the back down a little. To raise it back up dow I just need adjust the threaded nuts around the coilover? How far up the shock are they when they are stock?

Thanks alot. -Paul

Welcome aboard Paul, to see the ID of the engine, it is almost in front of the rear shock so there is no need to remove the fairings... As far as the suspension, I'm really not to sure but I'm sure someone on here will post up the info... Oh one more thing we definately want some pics
cool.gif

no answers until we get pics!

Okay, so maybe I don't know the answers anyway, but still want to see the pics!
smile.gif

Welcome aboard Paul, to see the ID of the engine, it is almost in front of the rear shock so there is no need to remove the fairings... As far as the suspension, I'm really not to sure but I'm sure someone on here will post up the info... Oh one more thing we definately want some pics
cool.gif
Thanks, That was alot easier than tearing the bike apart looking for the number
smile.gif

Oh and here is the only good pic I have sofar. It has been raining ever since I got the bike
mad.gif
Its all stock except for a tank bra and a laser detector.
CIMG2545.jpg

Phew, and no reflectors.
cool.gif

Nice ride. Welcome to the obsession.
The folks here are a wealth of information everything Hayabusa. And some stuff you really didn't want to know too!
laugh.gif

Nice bike and welcome! Interesting that you would need the engine number for title transfer?
rock.gif
Anyway, enjoy the bike.

So just yell at me if I should start using the search buttone but why when i have all these quick answers
smile.gif

I would like to get the clear turns for the front. Where is the best place to get them at? Also What do people do with the rear turns? Fender eliminator?

So just yell at me if I should start using the search buttone but why when i have all these quick answers
smile.gif

I would like to get the clear turns for the front. Where is the best place to get them at? Also What do people do with the rear turns? Fender eliminator?
Fender eliminator. Don't get scared.

Busa_fender_project_5_26_05_001_small.JPG

Back