6th Bike, 1st Busa

Gixxersixxerman

Registered
image.png
image.jpeg

Hello, as the title states, this is my 6th bike, 5th Suzuki, and first Busa. Started back in 2001 on a beat up 98 GSXR 600, then moved to a 2003 GSXR 600, 05 GSXR 1000, took a break from bikes for a few years and then picked up a 2011 GSXR 750. My pops back hurts to much to ride and sold his goldwing and gave me his 03 Softtail deuce.. I've been switching back and forth between the two for the last couple years

Then I just let the 750 sit as even though I loved the power and all, having fun on it is breaking the law, and almost 40 I'm over acting stupid on the streets and finding time for track days is getting harder and harder to find.. Also getting off the 750 seems to be getting harder and harder also lol.. Then last weekend I spent Saturday riding with my girl for the first time. She loved it but after about 12 hours riding around, it really sucked.. So it was either change up the hogs single seat to add a passenger seat, or get something more comfortable.. Went just to look at numbers and walked out the dealership with a 2015 with 0 miles for $10.9k with 0.5%

Just wanted to say hi as I spend my time researching all I can about my new bike..
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Welcome to the .org. You should look into Corbin seats and get your girlfriend one with a backrest. I just sold a full set to a member here after switching to a gsxr tail on mine, but everyone that rode with me loved the Corbin with the backrest. I also had the front Corbin and my behind never got sore again after the switch.

Welcome to the org.
Me personally of I was looking for the bike to slow things down it wouldn't be a busa. :race:
Still a good choice and comfortable ride. Good luck.

Maybe ill make a thread for this, but being a member to multiple forums i know what its like to see multiple threads of the same thing.. But i cant seem to find much recent data off google using the org name when searching..

Coming off the 750 with reverse shift and a bazzaz quick shifter... im spoiled.. so ive been thinking of selling the PCV and ordering up the bazzaz setup with traction control as well. also heading down to pick up a bolt so i can swap the arm around to get a reverse shift going on again.. For some reason i have no issues going back and forth with the gixxer and the harley.. but have to double think almost all the shifts on the busa.

anyways, whats busa owners opinion about the bazzaz??

Back