F.B.I. Agent left note and business card

NOT a habit, SINUSITUS, I have a Doctors note, honest, Ill scan and post if you dont believe me :laugh:
no need to scan and post, just hold it up for a second.. I got the satellite on you anyway... save you some work...

If they can find penguins from a trail of droppings from space using a satelite.....they can find you.:laugh:

I called "Thomas" the agent, he was very nice. Seems he is doing a background check on my neighbor.

My neighbors wife applied to the F.B.I., he asked about Police, beer bottles, noise, etc, etc.

That's the first thing that crossed my mind when I read the title. FBI is hiring for about 3,000 positions this year. If it were for something criminal, they wouldn't be leaving a card, they'd find you in person.

something funny...i go get my mail after reading this and I have a letter from the FBI...
also doing a background check on my friend Eric who lives in colorado...I was able to do mine by mail...I hope eric gets his construction job...lol
:rofl:

Nope no worries.

I've put my friend and family through so many "knock Knock" guys in suits and a rental car that they have become immune.

Still though I'd get a lot of post contact phone calls. Seems to really bother some of my family... which always made me wonder... "just what in the heck are they into?"

OMG!!! You don't even know!! I am here in Charlottesville, VA working (I live in TX). I swear I am about to MELT from the freakin' HEAT!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I live right down 64 from Charlottesville, (in Goochland), tell Hubby to bring the Busa's up and we'll run Skyline Drive:thumbsup:

Back