Extending a stock swingarm.

busacaptain

Formerly LiquidtySplit
Registered
Okay fellas, Who will extend a stock swingarm? I only want to go 3.5 over and I don't want a wide tire kit or anything. I thought about going with extensions, but don't like the fact I have to go 2-7 inch. I want it to look stock.

How stock will it look @ 3.5"? People on here sell extensions. Do a search & maybe they can do a custom for u.
Posted via Mobile Device

adams performance:thumbsup: you wont get 3.5 without clearence issues

bst pic.jpg

Last edited:
McIntoch built this one.

It is rolled up a bit shorter in the bottom picture.

45.jpg

4306.jpg

IMG_4313 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4318 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4395 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
adams performance:thumbsup: you wont get 3.5 without clearence issues
Don't get me wrong on this. I like the way yours looks:thumbsup:, but it's only a clearance issue if you lower it like yours. I don't like the lowered ride, great to look at, but I won't be lowering mine unless it helps in handling.

BY the way, what did you pay for it?

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong on this. I like the way yours looks:thumbsup:, but it's only a clearance issue if you lower it like yours. I don't like the lowered ride, great to look at, but I won't be lowering mine unless it helps in handling.

BY the way, what did you pay for it?

why add to wheel base and not slam it? are you racing it or is it for looks?? you will lose handling by streching it ,,, ive found the most improvement to 60' is to get it low low low then add to the arm,,,

im 1.49 to 1.52 60's set up this way

either way coby does a cln job and around 400

good luck and dont forget pics:beerchug:

Last edited:
Back