Extended Swingarms

PORT

Registered
I was going to use extenders on my 03, but decided maybe just go for a different swingarm. I want to go 6" over. I could by a new Trac or get a 6" cheater from psychobike (don't want to send my stock, so I will have to buy a core from him).  I am looking for a nice basic streamlined look, bike is ridden on street and not track, so I was going to get no underbracing and get the Nobox mod.
If I am correct, the Nobox mod cleans the back end up a little, but the chain gaurd is not used. I see in the pictures that some bikes don't have the gaurds on, is this going to be a problem? Anybody have bad experience not getting the underbracing (engine is stock, yosh pipe, 16T). Get the new 6"Trac arm or the 6" cheater arm from Psychobike?

Trac I'd say. But it doesn't come cheap. you better save your change
biggrin.gif

swingarm_main.jpg

6inch Swingarm = $995.00
Underbracing = $199.00
Chain Guard (BARE) = $69.00
Chain Guard (CHROME) = $119.00
Battery Box = $69.00
Built-in Air Tank = $69.00
Chrome Arm W/Loop = $350.00

<!--EDIT|GSXRme
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137642027 -->

But me... I most likely will get 1 from Psychobike because I don't have $1500 to drop for a swingarm.

it's worth the 1500... I got one, but I bought it used off a friends 1K, then put it on my 750, and now it resides on the busa.
smile.gif
gotta love suzuki's. their like honda civics and accords when it comes to changing out parts.

for the guy looking for the streamlined, clean look, just get the regular arm from trac with no add on goodies. it's about 1G plus shipping.

I got a 600 swingarm but I got the underbracing . What you want is on ewithout the bracing . Check out Thompsons. http://www.thompsonscustomcycles.com/

Back