extended swingarm for busa!!

Frank Adams

Registered
if anybody is looking for best looking, lightest swingarm for there busa then call terry macintosh at (937)687-3936. tell him you got the info from me,and he can set you up with everything you need for your busa.
you wont find a better looking or built arm out there!
reasonable prices.....

Hey Frank, where is Terry located? I
want to install a extended swingarm over
this winter? I will take your word for
it and I will get it from him. How much
of an extension do you have on your bike?
and is your bike completed yet?

terry's located in ohio.
i trying a 9 over arm on mine. but that should change this winter because i'm going to have terry rake my busa 7 degrees. so i might have to shorten up my arm. if your running a stock motor busa then all you'll need for a arm is around a 6-8 over. being set at 7 should be the sweet spot. this will give you a inch to play with eihter way...if you want to see what his arms look like, leave your e-mail address and i'll send a pic from my busa....

forgot include,
his arms come with everything you need. theres no fabing with his stuff.they have all the bearings, spacers, a brake arm, a chain guard and built in air tank thats big enough to run a airshifter plus a waste gate for a turbo. he'll put you a mount for eihter a nitrous bottle or a battery box, all included in the price of the arm...you will not see a better looking or built arm out there. especially for no more than what he charges. shop around, you'll see....

i'm not sure on the price? but i'm sending you guys a pic of mine right now. also if you decide you want him to send you a arm, make sure you tell him i told you to call him! this may get you a better deal!

Great looking arm, I'm in for sure, I will make sure I tell him you sent me. I plan on doing most of my work over the winter, I live in Minnesota so I have a lot of time to work on the bus. Frank your wheels look great too.
Thanks,
Turtle

Hey Frank,
I talked to Terry today and I'm going to do an Eight inch over, my question to you is how did you do your dog bone set-up? 2inches lower?

Back