Exodus

xzvs

Registered
Well Dudes and dudettes -- Socal has gotten too expensive for me to live here (going in the hole to the tune of bout $500 a month) so, its back home to Louisiana (Metairie to be exact).
I need to ship the busa, my clothes, and tools, back and am looking to sell my vette and hoopdie truck.
I will continue to be here on the org - so need to hook up with the LA. busas and if anyone knows anyone interested in the vette or the truck lemmie know.
Looking for 2k for the truck and 5k for the vette

TRUCK IS SOLD!!--THANKS

uglyassedtruck_001sm.jpg

You think thats bad come to NY
all_coholic.gif

Good luck with the sales!

Well damn! Enjoy the south! Lamb will look you up when down in the big easy!

Where exactly is Metairie located. There is only 1 state between us. Sounds like a good ride to meet in the middle. Interested?

metairie is a suburb of new orleans
actually when its all said and done i wanna live north of the lake

Sucks to hear you gotta go. But...Cali is too damn expensive. I'm sure it'll end up being the best choice you've made in a long time. Good luck with the move and I'm sure we'll hear bout mike in the ole south.

Well Mike, look at it as a relocation not an exodus. It will be good to have a fellow org member close by. I don't know the last time you've been on the northshore but since Katrina it's getting quite crowded.
Keep me posted on the progress.
Anthony

(LABusa @ Jul. 02 2007,07:59) Well Mike, look at it as a relocation not an exodus. It will be good to have a fellow org member close by. I don't know the last time you've been on the northshore but since Katrina it's getting quite crowded.
Keep me posted on the progress.
Anthony
Ya i wouldnt mind Folsom or even franklinton.
I'll pm ya my contact info when I get down there

Back