Exhaust Changing Problem

NOTKNOWIN

Registered
!!!HELP!!!
I am changing my stock exhaust to a Akro Evo.
Can not seem to get the bolt out where the header pipes connect together at the bottom of the bike!
The friggin nut seems to be turning in the bracket. has anyone had this problem. Does anyone have a solution. This is driving me nuts.
Thanks

you dont need to. Pull the cans off the back and the center piece can be dropped and swung out from underneath the bike. You do have a rear wheel stand right? If so, just pull the center exhaust out from the bottom.

Thanks
Got it out! Now I have to put new one in.
One more dumb question. DO I need exhaust gaskets to replace stock w/ New system

If your bikes fairly new you wont need them. I replaced mine when I put my EVO on but it was not necessary. Be warned!!! The right front fairing bolt that holds your belly wing on will wear a hole in your s-bend! I just went through this and it sucked. The replacment s-bend costs about 350. and I got the last one in the country. Be sure to grind that bolt as low as possible or not even use it.

good sounding pipes ur putting on there
biggrin.gif
i will get mine sorted soon,just need more money.:(
i will start doing lottory tonight hope i can win afew £
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

All together except fairing but what the hell do I do with the small line that goes to the throttle bodies from the pair valve?
The bigger line that goes to the air box I just took off.
Cannot even start it until my wife gets home with anti-freeze. That really sucks!!!! Can't wait to here this thing!

Back