popping out of exhaust

gocobra1965

Registered
i have an 05, with an irratating problem. mods are only k&n filter and a yosh 4 into 1 bling exhaust. i also have a power commander installed and supposedly mapped and dyno tested. problem being it likes to pop once in awhile drives me nuts. i spoke to a local guy and he mentioned something about a vac line to plug off. does anyone know anything about this? if so where is it located. my feeling is the mapping is wrong and too rich a fuel mixture. reason being the silencer part of the exhaust is turning a goldish tint instead of the shinny chromish look like it was new. any thoughts on this i would be grateful.

i think its called a marble mod, not sure of all the stuff that it requires but do a search and im sure u will find, i took my whole pair valve system out but my backfires (pops) on decell from high speeds

do a search for marble mod , its the large vacum line right side of the air box to the rear . remove and plug it with a marble & refit . most after market pipes will pop back , i personally dont mind it so i just let it rip :laugh:

Back